Since 1985, ImageSet has provided services to marketing and graphics professionals of leading advertising agencies, creative firms, and corporate marketing departments. Our focus has always been to offer premium production services utilizing the very latest equipment and software technology, as well as an experienced staff with diverse skills in information management and marketing processes.
Throughout our 26 years in business, we have earned a reputation for innovation, reliability, professionalism, and outstanding customer service, as evidenced in the recognitions and awards we have achieved.
• MD Anderson Cancer Center Children’s Art Project Business Partner Hall of Fame
• Inc. Magazine’s list of top 5000 fastest growing businesses, 2009
• The Houston Business Journal list of fastest growing businesses, 1995, 2006, 2007, 2009
• Recognized by the Houston Technology Center as one of Top 40 Houston entrepreneurs
• The Houston Business Journal list of Top 25 Largest Printers, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
• Over 85 print quality awards from The American Advertising Federation, Neenah Paper and the Printing Industries of the Gulf Coast
• “Judge’s Favorite” and “Best of Division” winner, 2009 Printing Industries of the Gulf Coast Graphic Excellence Awards
• Digital Imaging Magazine’s Distinguished Service Award
• Two-time award winner in Instant and Small Commercial Printer for self-promotional marketing materials
Debbi currently holds the position of President of the Printing Industries of the Gulf Coast and is also a member of the Advisory Board for the University of Houston’s Digital Media Department. Previous positions include Past President and Board Member of the Houston Production Managers Association. Debbi holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Technology from the University of Houston.
She is responsible for overseeing and implementing all technology implementation, online processes, and system networking. She has personally designed the “user friendly” interfaces that many of ImageSet’s clients have utilized when transferring files for production.
In 2009, Kathi was named as the MD Anderson Children’s Art Project “Business Partnership Hall of Fame Award” winner. She has been featured as an “industry expert” in both regional and national publications presentations. She is a National Member of the American Marketing Association and previously served on the board of the Houston Direct Marketing Association.
As a workflow specialist by nature, Gary is committed to the successful development of processes and procedures designed to meet the needs of each client. His focus on premium quality products and services as well as exceptional customer service has helped ImageSet stand out in the communications industry. Gary’s formula for success includes building strong partnerships with both employees and customers.
To create the best solutions, it takes the best technologies. We’ve carefully chosen our technology partners, and are proud to work with these industry leading companies:
HP, Pageflex, MindFire, DirectSmile
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer full benefits including health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, 401K and profit sharing. We have fun, too, with an annual company picnic, a holiday party, and impromptu events throughout the year. If you are interested, contact our human resources department by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail us in the traditional manner:
Attn: Human Resources
6611 Portwest Drive, Suite 190
Houston, TX 77024
No current openings.